Sex Drive

I've heard a lot lately about everyone having problems with there sex drive because of the use of a lot of different anti-depressants with the only constant exception that I hear being wellbutrin. I was just wondering if any one else has found another anti-depressant that didn't kill there sex drive. It just seems odd to me that drug makers and doctors can't work together to come up with something that would help with depression and let people keep one of the best parts of living life!
It's a shame that this can be a side effect of many antidepressants. Another antidepressant that did'nt cause me any problems in that area was Cymbalta. Wellbutrin and Cymbalta are in a different classes than the SSRI's so maybe that's why they don't effect the sex drive.  Remar
Thanks for getting back to me on that. You're right, It's a shame that most antidepressants have that side effect. I'm taking wellbutrin right now and getting ready to start weaning off the paxill. I hope that everything is back to normal once it's out of my system.