Depression Community

Spoiled and not reafy for life.

Um... I'm having trouble figuring out where to start so I'm just going to throw information out.
I'm almost 19 and I got out of high school this year. I started college and just finished my first semester, but not as well as I would like. I've got a history with bipolar type 2 and depression. I'm kinda spoiled. I don't really ask for much but pretty much everything I've gotten has been handed to me. I'm somewhat immature, awkward, and have no social life. I'm pretty much useless. The only thing I'm remotely adequate at is computer stuff. My parents are hard working people. They are a bit short tempered and don't really, I guess i could phrase it, "know how to raise a kid" but I guess I'm one of the lucky ones for having them, but I don't really deserve them. I'm lazy and never taken anything seriously. I don't really have a calling in life.
I guess the point is that I feel like a kid but I HAVE to grow up and I just don't know how. Any help whatsoever would be appresiated.
I would love an answer to that same question. Ive got the same situation except im 18 and far from spoiled.