Depression Community

Violent outbursts

Is it the medication i'm on that causes the outbursts of just from the depression? I take Wellbutrin 100MG twice a day, Abilify, Omeprazole,  Levothyroxzine, and anxiety meds when needed.
That sure is a cocktail of drugs you are taking.  I am usually a very placid person, but one anti-depression drug did make me feel violent.  It frightened me.  Those pills were thrown away once I realised it was their fault.

You must speak to the doctor who prescribed your medication.  If you are not usually an angry person then it could be a side effect of the drugs.

There may be someone here who finds violence comes with their depression.  I hope you find the answer.
I did actually I was Taking Wellbutrin 300Mg(150MG twice a day) They put me back to the 100MG twice a day and they are now not so often. I'm like one of the nicest people in my family.
How are you doing now?  Has the violence got less?  
Im doing ok yeah its very random when it does happen its not everyday anymore.