Depression Community

Welbutrin dosage

I am a 20 year old female and I've been on and off Zoloft for several years now and have finally realized I just need to stay on antidepressants.  The Zoloft has changed my life with regards to my depression--I am finally able to be the person I know I am.  I take 75 mg zoloft a day but it has killed me sexually.  I still have a sex drive but I literally have almost no sensation and thus can never orgasm--and thus having sex isn't as appealing.  My Dr. started me on Welbutrin at 100 mg a day in the morning, but I'm not sure it has helped yet.  I've been taking it for about a month now; should I ask if I should increase the dosage?  Should I wait it out a few more weeks?  I'm not sure what the therapeutic dose is, but I also tend to have pretty bad reactions to higher doses of drugs.  I'm tired of never being able to "get there".  I was thinking of trying a drug like Lexapro but from what I've read online it won't be much different from Zoloft.  

I would love and appreciate any experience or input.  Thank you!