Zoloft 100 mg

I'm taking 100 mg Zoloft daily for Major depression.. Been on it for 8 weeks and feel much
better,, my question is,,

Will I feel even better if I ask my dr about increasing the dose??
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Very good question, but unfortunately i can't answer it because it is different for everyone and is kind of like a trail and error thing. Talk to your doctor about it and see what they say.
If you are feeling good on the 100 mg...why change it?  Now if you're still having some issues then that's a different story and upping the dose may help you.  But you need to talk to your doctor about this, he needs and wants to know how you're doing.  Stay on the prescribed dosage and give your doctor a quick call and go from there.  Normally at 6-8 weeks they want to see you anyway to see if the dosage is helping you, so it's time to check in with him anyway.  Never change the dosage on your own...very dangerous.  Best wishes!
Dosing up is not always the sollution, meds are there to support you, you have to work on things too.. taking pills is only a temporary sollution..
So if you feel good now, i don't think you feel better if you dose up..dosing up can also bring more side effects... Take Care
Thanks alot for all of yaws info,, I've taken yaws advice and I have an appt with my Dr on the 22nd of august.. We will see just what he says.. Thanks Again!! :~) :~)