Aa
A
A
A
Close
Depression Community
10.6k Members

Zoloft

i need some serious help. I have been on zoloft for about 2 months now. I can honestly say i feel it starting to really work. I am more focused at work, i have more energy and its not so easy for me to break down and start crying over something small. i also dont let things bother me as much. Heres the problem, i have NOOOOO sex drive what so ever. I have to literraly force myself to sleep with my fiance and when i do there is no sensation down there and most of the time i do not orgasm. This is very strange because we normally have any AMAZING sex life. I had a baby 4 1/2 months ago and even after that i had gotten my sex drive back and was enjoying sex. Its like as soon as the zoloft really kicked in and started working i completely lost it. This is causing a big problem in my relationship and i feel like he is going to cheat. I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!
1 Responses
Have you tried over the counter supplements to take, with your Zoloft?  Ginseng has been proven to increase libido for women.  Whether it be tablets, or just plain ole' Ginseng...
Have an Answer?
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.