Depression Community

confused

I presently take 150 mg of Wellbutrin SR once a day, 60 mg of Celexa and 3 mg of xanax a day.  When I take the Wellbutrin in the morning I feel ok but by lunch time have many symptons which I was instructed to only take 20 mg of Celexa and 1 mg of xanax. At dinner time I take 40 mg of Celexa and get shakiness, muscles tighten up,when I go to sleep my jaw tightens up which have time relaxing to get it to go away.  My question is this, I was previously on Wellbutrin for quite some time and it was working well. About six months ago something happened in my life and was taken off of wellbutrin to celexa.  At this point I am considering in going back on Wellbutrin because I felt so good while taken it.  I believe the incident that happened at the time the doctor took me off was temporary and would like to try again.  Is this to risky.  I have tried Effexor, Cymbalta and several other drugs which did not work, mainly side effects.  Any advice............................
You may want to speak to your psychiatrist, if you don't have one you should. Clenching jaws isn't a common side effect, it could be the anxiety, but then again it might not. It's important to see a pdod because they are experts in psycopharamcueticals.  I've been on 8 mids in that class and none  worked for long periods if they worked at all, that being Effexor, Cymbalta, Wellbutrin, those all made me seriously cranky and anxious. If you do have other presentations like for example; binge spending, serious irritability, rapid mood swings, it may be something else completely. So get into see a pdoc as soon as you can.