Depression Community

depression

hello, iam 29 yrs old and iam verry stressed out my 2 1/2 twins, iam not working at the moment i feel very sad and hopeless i need help can someone help me undrestand why i feel this way i also need help with my anger.
You are depresed. If you're not on medication, you should be.  If you are then it probably needs an increase in the dosage or changed to another medication.  Your sadness, hopelessness, and anger is all part of depression.  Get help so you can fully enjoy your twin blessings........
You are working!  You're raising twins, shaping 2 little humans and this is the hardest, yet most rewarding job one can have.  I hope you aren't feeling bad because you aren't working outside the home, because what you are doing is so very important.