does welbutrin help with stress?

so i just started taking welbutrin XL because me boyfriend of 3 years we just broke up and we are both moving out of our home and going our own ways. we have only been broken up for 1 month and he already has a girlfriend. so ive been really depressed and upset. and my stomach has started to hurt really bad to the point where somtimes i cant do anything. and i dont know if the welbutrin XL will help me not be so stressed out or if i should go to my doctor and try to find another way to help me. or take some kind of medican for my stomach. any help?
It is very understandable why you feel so bad.Do you have someone to talk to?  A close friend or counselor even might help.  It sounds like you are holding a lot of feelings inside, hence the stomach pain.  I don't think the medication can cause stomach pain?
I tried Welbutrin, and just couldnt handle it at all. I was so dizzy I couldnt get thru the day,I had to leave work and come home and rest. It also made my tummy feel blah, kinda like I had to throw up but not quite.
Anyway, I got off that and  my doc put me on celexa, and its helped me alot and I hadnt had any bad side effects.

You are reading content posted in the Depression Community