Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

does welbutrin help with stress?

so i just started taking welbutrin XL because me boyfriend of 3 years we just broke up and we are both moving out of our home and going our own ways. we have only been broken up for 1 month and he already has a girlfriend. so ive been really depressed and upset. and my stomach has started to hurt really bad to the point where somtimes i cant do anything. and i dont know if the welbutrin XL will help me not be so stressed out or if i should go to my doctor and try to find another way to help me. or take some kind of medican for my stomach. any help?
2 Responses
It is very understandable why you feel so bad.Do you have someone to talk to?  A close friend or counselor even might help.  It sounds like you are holding a lot of feelings inside, hence the stomach pain.  I don't think the medication can cause stomach pain?
429779 tn?1207785920
I tried Welbutrin, and just couldnt handle it at all. I was so dizzy I couldnt get thru the day,I had to leave work and come home and rest. It also made my tummy feel blah, kinda like I had to throw up but not quite.
Anyway, I got off that and  my doc put me on celexa, and its helped me alot and I hadnt had any bad side effects.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Depression Community

Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.