how long untill effexor withdraw ends?

iv taken effexor for over 8 years now and i recently wanned off 150 mg. I dont feel like my self i get irritated easily have a very short fuse even with people i care about and love and when i feel down i feel really down. I want to stay off it becuase it killed my sex drive before and made me not really care about anything and being numb to situatioins that i shouldnt be.Iv noticed a higher motivation level.I grew up on effexor sometimes i think it just made me avoid my problems and not learn how to deal with them.I just want to feel normal again.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0

There's no specific period and 8 years on it must create a possibility of a longer withdrawal.

I had about 3 months of side effects. A couple of weeks of bad stuff and the rest was one particular one. A sort of vision disparity. Hard to describe. Like watching things under a strobe light. Stills instead of motion. Unable to drive because of it obviously. Very offputting but one day I just noticed it was gone. Take care and enjoy life as it returns to you.