Depression Community

memory loss

Which antidepressants cause the LEAST memory loss? Thanks.
Memory loss is more associated with depression itself, I've been on quite a few of the SSRI's and I've never seen my memory impacted by them. I get nasty migraines and that does for a couple of days, that bothers me to no end. I would suggest you ask your psychiastrist, they are extemely well versed on meds.
Ive never know antidepressants to cause memory loss ,..its depression that causes memory loss ,..
I need to get off Xanax which I am addicted to and which causes serious memory loss. Does Remeron (Mirtazapine) cause more or less memory loss than the SSRI drugs? Which one would help me get off Xanax best and fastest? Thanks.