prozac and tiredness

Hi, I have been taking 20 milograms of prozac a day and as a result have become extremely tired.  I feel like I could sleep all day every day.  The only thing I ever feel like doing is sleeping.  Even after a long nap, I just dont want to wake up.  I am loving how this drug is treating my depression and Anxiety including Social anxiety which is why I whent on it in the first place.  Being tired all the time is not working with my bussy schedule of school and work.  I am wondering if there is anything I can do about this problem?
This is a good indicator that perhaps an SSRI like Prozac my not be the right anti-depressant for you. Selective Seritonin Reuptake Inhibitors can have a sedative effect on some people.

Many depression patients find that an SNRI such as Effexor provides the same relief, but with the added action of Norephinepherine which has a more "pick me up" sort of properly and effect to it.

Pristiq is also an SNRI that may be better suited to help the depression and combat this constant tiredness you get from and SSRI alone.