Erbium laser resurfacing ??

Hi , I am 35 and my skin has always been very oily with large pores. I do have a few acne scars ( the pitted kind ) . I saw a plastic surgeon and he suggested either the fraction co2 laser or erbium laser with three sessions .  After researching both , I feel the fraction is too expensive and I read a lot of people feel as though their skin is thinner .
I do not have thick skin to begin with .
He told me the fraction laser has about a week to 10 days of down time where the erbium only leaves your face red for a day .

I am confused because on the web a lot of dr.s say you'll have about a week of down time with the erbium laser ?
Can anyone give me advise on this erbium laser treatments ? I am looking to refine my pores and soften a few lines I have at the top of my nose and corners of my mouth . And just make my skin have a youthful glow . As far as my acne scars go , I know I would need a much more aggressive treatment for them .

Would I be better off just using retina a ?

Thank you !
Erbium laser resurfacing is designed to remove surface-level and moderately deep lines and wrinkles on the face, hands, neck, or chest. One of the benefits of erbium laser resurfacing is minimal burning of surrounding tissue. In some cases recovery takes a week but sometimes it may take a little longer.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.