MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Avatar universal

I've noticed a couple lumps under the skin of my penis near the head .

Ok I have just noticed these after I had sex with my gf I bent my penis and it hurt. These lumps appeared and they hurt when erect and makes my penis get soft and not fully erect like usual. It makes it hard to get off. These lumps are really hard I can grab them with my fingers and squeeze them really hard and it doesn't even hurt.  This is really bothering me I wanna know if it will go away or if there is anything I can do to remedy this. I am very active with my gf but not being fully erect sucks.  You can't see these lumps just feel them. They have bin there two weeks and don't seem to be going away I am 40 years old and never had this problem or never couldn't perform..   Please help..
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
5536886 tn?1455827346
I would really recommend seeing your doctor about these lumps- these sort of things appearing should be taken to a doctor so they can give you an exam in person and get a bit more of your medical history.  Lumps appearing out of no where isn't normal, so head into the doctor.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions