blisters

i'm am 25 and this is the first time this has happend to me and i have been trying to clear it up with lotions tripple anti biotic ointmen and proxide, nothing seems to be working, but on my right hand  my fingers started getting itchy i itched them and little blisters appeard with clear fluid had developed well i poped them and they leaked clear fluid and they started itching more and now myfingers is all dryed out and it cracks an has clear liquid leaking when they crack i itched them so bad one day i seen little wholes in my skin with tiny blood,  and now my fingers are swollen a little and dryed  out i cant make a fist and now i have it starting on my left hand, so could any one please tell me what they might think this could possably be i  have been dealing with this for almost two months now ty
These symptoms can be due to pompholyx or dyshidrotic eczema. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.
I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.