2 questions: shaving legs and dehydration above upper lip

Hi Doc, so i have two questions:
1: is there any way to slow down the hair from coming out after depilating legs?
2: i always have dehydrated lips, i can drink 3 to 4 cups of water and still. But i ca use lipbalm. The thing is, this has been happening to me a lot of times, curiously, most of the time this has happened around my period. Simply, between my upper lip and the bottotm of my nose, i have this itchy sensation. Somrtimes, the skin looks as if its peeling of but, you can see only small pieces of white skin sticking out. So waht can i do to cure this? Could it be caused by my period! If so, why or how?
Thank you.
For hair removal, you can opt for methods for their removal which are shaving, chemical depilation by using depilatory creams, temporary epilation by plucking, tweezing, waxing and permanent epilation by electrolysis, thermolysis and laser hair removal. You need to consult a good cosmetologist for these methods.
Dryness of lips can be due to cheilitis. Avoid licking the lips as saliva evaporates quickly resulting in them being drier than before. Drink plenty of water and take multivitamin supplements and do not apply lipstick or other cosmetic products for some days. Use a humidifier to moisturize the air in your home and apply shea butter or Vaseline on your lips. If a week of compresses and emollients don't do the trick, you can add over-the-counter 1 percent hydrocortisone ointment to your regimen.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.