3 Tiny Red Dots on body

19/Male

So lately I've become quite paranoid, I'm working an office job so headaches are a standard for me. As I looked in the mirror after I showered I noticed 3 little dots 1 on my right upper arm 1 on my upper left arm and 1 on my stomach. I tried too ignore them but they won't go away. It has been a week already. They are around 1 mm or smaller end they look like really small blood blister but completely flat, Just like a mole. I'm starting to worry it is something more serious, like I've read on the internet (Leukemia) etc.

Here is a picture of one of the spots: https://imgur.com/a/DL7sdNh
COMMUNITY LEADER
Do these spots itch or hurt?  Little red spots like that are pretty common and I would stay away from jumping to conclusions based on information you get online- Google just scares you to death more then is actually helpful a majority of the time.  It seems like you are pretty worried, so if I were you I would just have a doctor take a quick look at them- they don't sound like anything serious though.  

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community