A oil occured after a 50 mile ride on my bicycle

After completing a long bicycle ride (first time i rode w/underwear under my bike shorts) i felt a pain between my testicals and anus on the right side.  It became swollen and wasabout 2" long and very thin.  About 3 days later it came to a head and I experienced a slight fever.  It than started to bleed then puss startig coming out a (in my opinion) large opening (break) in my skin.  I have been soaking it and keeping it VERY clean with topical antibiotic cream.  The pain is not as intense since it has begun to drain, but it is still here and open.

Now it's been 3 days and it is still draining (leaking) and goes between blood and/or puss.  

My question(s) is:  What is this?  Should I see a doctor? and is their any home remedy I can do for this mysteries illness?