Acne Sugery vs. I & D of Abcess

I have a provider that continually bills CPT code 10061 : Incision and drainage of abscess (eg, carbuncle, suppurative hidradenitis, cutaneous or subcutaneous abscess, cyst, furuncle, or paronychia); complicated or multiple; but his Documentation indicates "Acne Lesions" with a 2 and bills for multiple/complicated I&D.  
From a proffesional point of view, would it be more appropriate to bill for 10040: Acne surgery (eg, marsupialization, opening or removal of multiple milia, comedones, cysts, pustules)?  The pt comes in complaining of "Acne"; however, the provider continually bills the I & D code (10061).  Is there a difference between Acne sugery and abscess drainage? If there is could you please explain?  Thanks.