Acne

Hello.I am 14 yrs. old and I have a little bit of acne in my skin,how can I get rid of it???
If your skin is oily, you might want to try white vinegar on a cotton ball applied after you wash your face.  For a facial cleanser I liked Neutrogena.  The glycerin one is mild, and the one with acetic acid is very drying.  If you get the one with acetic acid, then don't do the vinegar treatment since vinegar IS acetic acid and you would over-dry your skin.  

If you do use the white vinegar, it will cause some redness.  That's why you do it at night.  If it's too strong for you, you can dilute it with something like witch hazel.  Witch hazel is a very mild astringent.  I am trying to have you start with inexpensive solutions.