Adult Oily skin and hardened sebum bumps.

I am a 65 year old male that has oily skin with large hardened sebum on forehead, and cheek area.  Nose has white stuff that comes out of the pores when squeezed.  I wash twice a day and have used everything on the market.  Help.
From the description of your symptoms it sounds like whiteheads.It is a yellowish or blackish bump or plug on the skin and is a type of acne vulgaris. It is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.