After laser hair removal

I had laser hair removal 4 days ago. Just today i woke up and had puss balls(not sure what to call them) all over my chin and area of treatment. I dont know how to treat it other than wash my face twice a day. My face is also drying up. Can someone please help me. What can i do to help heal this faster?
This can be due to dermatitis skin or irritated hair follicles. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as Neosporin and Bactroban are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.