Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.9k Members

All types of messed up here.

I have two questions. I have had problems with my feet for a while. I use to get these "blisters" all over the bottom of my feet. They usually don't hurt or anything unless they accidentally pop. But once they pop about minute or two later my feet start to burn very badly. And I haven't noticed them between my toes. But sometimes between my toes itch. I've been tryingthis athletes foot spray and my feet look a little better than last night and i would just like to get confirmation that it is athletes foot and that athletes foot is not contagous.

My other question is about two bumps one on one arm and another on the other. I have sqeezed them like anidiot and got a white substance out of them. But now for the most part if I squeeze them I just get a clear liquid out of them. So I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what those may be. I lost all types of insurance when I lost my job and I'm struggling now to find one so I don't want to go to the doctor if not necisary.

Thank you to anyone that helps

P.S. God bless and have a wonderfull day.      
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions