Alopecia areata barbae

Hi i was diagnosed of alopecia arteata 6 months ago .. but i have ben having it since october last year. Has anybody overcome this problem in their life.My Dr gave me a cream to apply on the bald spots but i havent seen any improvement.

Any treatment ideas ... remedies that i can use.
Anybody who has gone through same thing want to share there tips and experience..

Any help would be really appreciated..

I am sorry to say that there is no definitive cure for alopecia areata barbae just like alopecia areata.The effectivity of treatment varies from person to person. Careful observations of the patterns of hair loss and regrowth helps in determining what will suit a patient best. The primary method of treatment for alopecia areata is corticosteroids .It cats by duplicating the effects of hormones released by the adrenal glands. Topical immunomodulator therapy, biologic therapies are few other options. The best treatment is to stay clean shaven. Seeking the opinion of an expert on these disorders may be helpful. Keep us posted. Kind regards!