Alot of moles suddenly appeared on me and my brother face and body

He is 19 and I'm 21 and since around a week ago we both have plenty of new moles on our face and chest + back area. We also got bite by alot of bed bugs recently, dunno if its relevant but might as well include that detail. We also have an history of cancer in our family though I'm pretty sure the chances of the disease starting to manifest for both of us at the exact same time are next to none...

Anyone knows what that means? or if bedbugs can somehow cause this?
i am no expert, but i think scabies was given to me by bed bugs.  best remedy for me was a 70% isopropyl alcohol spray bottle with 5 drops of tee tree oil in it.  spray areas that bother you most first and the palms of your hands and bottom of feet first.  this combo spray juice kills bed bugs too.  lines on the skin are scabies eggs.  do not be fooled:  it is NOT A SCRATCH!  scabs contain eggs too.  good luck!
ps.  they are not moles.  little scabies homes.  they will loosen when the spray is applied, and then come off.

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community