Anus always tingling, contracting? Caused by Skin tag?

My anus always feels like it’s contracting, or tingling, a sensation that feels like discharging or leakage. I have a skin tag right next to the anus, leftover from external hemorrhoids removal - do you think this could be causing this feeling? I also suffer stinging when I sit for more than an hour, even using a donut cushion. I have a healthy diet, drink lots of water and take rutin, Ginkgo biloba, eat psyllium husk and aloe vera. I exercise daily, running, yoga and weights, but I’ve stopped because it always feels worse after activity. After thinking it was caused by more hemorrhoids, and after numerous visits to rectal specialists, I decided to have a colonoscopy; they found nothing unusual. Now considering skin tag removal, but do not want to go through the painful recovery unless i’m certain it is the cause of this constant discomfort.
Ive just recently started having this same problem so on here lookingfor answers. Have ibs for years but just recently fell and hit back of neck on left side so wondering if connected. Going to get back on meds (bentel) sp to see if it stops it. Let u know soon
Thanks for any and all answers/ help