Are anti-aging products harmful to young skin?

Im not asking because I think I need a head start on anti aging at 22, but rather because when I look for cleansers, moisturizers, makeup I see things that look like theyd be great, but are advertized as "anti aging." I certainly dont need any help making my skin worse. Would these products harm me?
At a young age, instead of anti aging products you should go in for sun screens. You can add a daytime antioxidant moisturizer or serum to their regimen. These products contain ingredients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, green tea, niacinamide, and alpha lipoic acid. They may minimize the oxidative damage caused by stressors such as sun exposure and pollution.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.