Are these lipomas??

I have two small little cysts located on the backs of my knees. They are small and kind of rubbery and are located just below the skin. They do not hurt and don't cause any pain when I walk or move. I have had a lipoma before located on my back that I had removed about 6 years ago. These cysts are on the inner portion of my knees. Also, I was just curious if sitting on my legs may have caused these to pop up? I am a 29 year old female and have worked in an office for the past 5 years and have a bad habit of sitting on my legs in my chair. Is this common? Please help!

I cannot confirm anything without examination,but they can be baker’s cysts or lipomas.

A Baker's cyst, otherwise known as a popliteal cyst, is a benign swelling found behind the knee joint. Diagnosis is confirmed by examination, ultrasonography and MRI.Lipomas are benign fatty tumors.

In my opinion getting them examined by a orthopedician will be the best.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing and if you have any additional queries.