Are these moles on my face?

Under each eye I have what appears to be a mole with what I can only describe as having stalagtites growing out of them.  One is light brown with fairly long growths coming out of it.  The other one is much smaller and very light in color.  I do have an appointment with a dermatologist in a couple of weeks, but I wondered if anyone had ever heard of such a thing.  I have done a lot of research and can't find any mention of something like this.

This could be a wart, milia or syringoma. Warts are due to the human papillomavirus (HPV). They are usually painless and go away on their own, sometimes taking a few months/ years to resolve. In particular, filiform warts are long and narrow, like tufts of thread, and usually small at the base. They often affect the face, eyelids, or nose area.

On the other hand, milia are common benign skin findings in people of all ages. Milia formed directly from sloughed-off skin are small, fluid-filled lesions usually found on the faces of infants and adults.  Another differential to consider is a syringoma which usually found on the upper cheeks and lower eyelids. They are caused  by the overgrowth of cells from sweat glands.

These skin lesion can all be removed by a dermatologist. Surgery, laser therapy, cryosurgery and certain medications are all possible options for their removal.
Take care and keep us posted with your derma consult.