Arm and Underarm rash

I've been assured this is not an HIV rash (and am going to get tested to make sure), but am very concerned about the rashes I'm having. I have a rash on my cheeks that is something like Seborrheic dermatitis. I can acccept this may be wind and sun chapped due to being out in the weather recently. I am concerned about rashes on my arms. Inside my right bicep are two small purplish/red dots next to each other with bruising around them. Under my left armpit is a ring of small reddish pimplish dots that have spread out overnight looking more like large freckles.I have never had a problem with rashes before and am very concerned this is some type of SD related rash. Would appreciate any comments or thoughts on this.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be dermatitis, sweat rash, elastolytic granuloma or rash due to discoid lupus erythematosus. I suggest you to get an evaluation done from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.