Armpit Burn/Rash

Im a 23 year old female, and about once a eyar in the last 10 to 15 years, I get skin irritation in my armpit area. It looks like a rash, but it's not at all itchy. It feels more like a burn. (yes, I have been burnt before so I know what it feels like). I tried using cortasone cream, but that doesnt work at all. It usually stays the same and keeps burning. I have been using Penatin Cream, which is a cream for baby's bums when they get diaper rash. I have tried different kinds of deoderunts/antiperspireants, and have found one that is the easiest on my skin. It usually starts out on one arm pit, the a few days later I get it on the other one. When I use the diaper rash cream, or the diaper rash cream mixed with a little of the cortasone cream, it starts to get better. I reached a point in the last few days where the burn (rash) had finally disappeared and all that was there was the thin scab (about three inches length wise). But today, I had my first doctor appointment that I have every three weeks, and felt I had to put on some deoderunt to go out, I didnt mention it to the doctor while I was in there, because it wasnt burning then, but about 15 minutes after I left his office, it started the burning again. As soon as I got home, I cleaned my armpits of any deoderunt and applied the bummy cream again, thinking this would catch it before it got bad again. But now this evening, its just as bad as it was at its worst. o now after doing my workout, I washed my arm pits again, this time, sitting here with a towel on my armpits without anything on them. Its not hurting too bad right now, but I cant stay like this all night. I'll put the bummy cream on again and hope it starts to get better again. This is by far the longest it has ever lastedbeing almost 3 weeks. My father who gets the same thing as me, also has it right now. We the only thing we share is shower soap and tooth paste. I use my own towell. We thought it might have been because of a new laundry detergent we had, but we used all that and switched back to the old stuff we used last week. I thought about the dryer sheets, could it be that? We live on an Island and its a humid place, even thought its the middle of winter and very cold, but the ocean is about 5 minutes from our house. Could it be that? Any suggestions?? This is really bothering/hurting me. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!
Thats suppose to be 32, not 23 years old.

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub with clothes, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic), heat rash or excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis.

You may try calamine lotion on the rash. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or petroleum jelly or a thick moisturizing cream applied directly to wet skin after bathing.

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.