Armpit Lump

I have a small hard lump under my arm.  I found it about a week ago and it was the size of a pimple. It is now about the size of a pea but has not really grown any more for about 4 days.  It is not really sore but a little red - probably from me feeling it.  It feels a bit glandal but not really sure.  I am going to stop using deoderant over the next few days to see how it feels before getting it checked.  Any suggestions/comments.

How old are you ?

Are you male or female?

Does the lump appear singly ?

Any associated redness or discolorations in nearby areas?

Is the lump evident on the skin or appears to be beneath the skin?

Any associated lumps in other parts of the body?

This does not sound very urgent. It may be a sebaceous cyst, a boil or infected follicle. Just avoid manipulating it unnecessarily.Keep the area dry and clean and observe it. It may resolve spontaneously or enlarge as a painful lump which may drain with pus as in the case of a boil.

Apply a warm compress over the area if there is pain and redness. Pain relievers may also help keep the inflammation down. A dermatologic consult will be helpful if the lump continues to grow as you may need oral medications.
35, Male, Single Lump, Beneath the skin, slight redness on the surface, no other lumps
I found a lump under my left armpit. It's beneath the skin. It's rigid. It's about the size of a pea and painful. I also have a lump in the top of my arm which has been there for many months. That lump is a bit small and feels like it's lodged deeper into the skin. It does not hurt. Do I have reason for concern?
this sounds like mrsa to me you can research about it on youtube or google it. its a skin infection, usually happens to athletes. its advisable to get a doctor to check it out in the early stages. im not an expert of these sort of things but hope this helps you.
Hello! Actually am askin' abt the same thingy! I found a small ball its like a size of a pimple under the skin of the armpit! Its annoyin and sometimes hurts i think its frm deoderants !! Wht shall i do?
I have the same issue. It started many months ago and I popped it leaving a tiny hole. Since then everything healed but I have another lump in the same area which is so sore I can't pop it. A little leakage took place and its puss mixed with blood. What is this and what can be done? Having my arm at my side is painful.