At Home Chemical Peel for Dark Skin?

Hi, I have dark skin and would like to do an at-home chemical peel. I have never done this before but have excessive acne scarring and dark circles. Can you tell me what product(s) I need to purchase and what %, etc. I need? I think it it a TCA peel but I'm not sure.  Thanks!!
Acne scars are scars with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The treatment for post inflammatory hyperpigmentation includes various skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Apply hydroquinone cream on this scar and it should go away in a few days to months. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion. Avoid using TCA on your own as it may cause irritant contact dermatitis or chemical burns.

My sincere advice would be to consult a dermatologist.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.