Best remedy for blackheads & spots

hi i have this weird urge to clean my face so much and once i've scrubbed so hard to get rid of blackheads i actually took skin off...
i was wonderin if theres a product (within the UK) that actually gets rid of blackheads properly

i tried clean&clear and clearasil but none work..
most of my spots are gone,exept for alot of small small ones that are never ready to go...

any suggestions on what worked for anyone here?...
Blackhead is a yellowish or blackish bump or plug on the skin and is a type of acne vulgaris. It is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then pls consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.