Black Spots on Lips

I woke up one morning this week and noticed that my lips had become noticably darker.  When I looked closer, there were "splotches" of dark pigment all across my upper lip, and one "splotch" on my lower lip. Two days later, my lips
started progressing in dryness and the "splotches" spread across my bottom lip too. Now, 6 days later, my lips
are extremly dry. I don't wear lipstick or lip gloss often and I've never really had a problem with dryness. What could this be? I am worried and can't find any relavent, non-cosmetic information online.
Can anyone suggest me a home remedy or any other remedy??
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be labial melanotic macule, allergic reaction , fixed drug eruption or cheilitis. To confirm the diagnosis it needs to be examined and biopsied by a dermatologist. Please get it done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.