Aa
A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.6k Members

Black rashes in both of my thighs

I am a female of 21yrs old ,little fat , Because of thinghs getting touched , the thighs near the joining of legs has become dark black and sometimes i could get acne as well in that area..
Please suggest some medicine or any natural cure for it to get rid of the black skin , it is not itchy ..

Thanks
1 Responses
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi,

This could be intertrigo, which is an irritation of touching skin surfaces in body fold regions such as the armpits, under the breasts, belly, buttocks,or  groin. This can be worsened by any conditions causing increased heat, wetness, and friction. At times, this may also be complicated by superficial skin infection with yeast or bacteria. It is important that you cleanse the affected areas daily with mild soap substitutes and keep the areas dry and exposed to the air or use absorbent powders.  If overweight, weight loss is also recommended. If it persists, have this evaluated by a dermatologist for prescription medications. Take care and regards.
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions