Blackheads on chest?...or something else?

The pores on my chest began to look elevated and almost appear as if they were black heads a few weeks ago. The slowly started spreading to my shoulders and now to my neck and mid arm. Ive tried using acne scrubs and pore strips but nothing comes out so thats why I'm thinking they're something else. On top of that in a few other areas I'm getting white bumps Lastly Im getting wrinkles on my abdominal area and neck. Could any of these be but to lack of hydration? I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks and I really hope I can get this to clear up by then. Any advice?
Thanks!

(a few more pics, worse quality)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/DesolateLD/eb2b3eae.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/DesolateLD/0581688c.jpg
Blackhead is a yellowish or blackish bump or plug on the skin and is a type of acne vulgaris. It is caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct.

Cleanse the area thoroughly and apply a good mild exfoliating scrub on that. Apply a medicated cream or gel containing resorcinol, salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This helps is soaking the oil and helps in peeling away the blackheads.If benzoyl peroxide leaves your skin dry, apply an oil-free moisturizer after 10 mins of applying benzoyl peroxide.

If the symptoms still persist then please consult a dermatologist and get cysts ruled out.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.