Blisters on feet

During the summer months, I get small itchy blisters on the arches of both feet. The blisters come in groups of 2-5 and they are very itchy. When I burst them, a clear liquid is released and the itchy desists. The burst skin then dries and peels. I have been getting these for many years and would like to find a permannent cure.
Pompholyx. Nickel sensitization likely.
These bumps can be due to contact dermatitis or pompholyx. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.