Blisters

For the past couple days or so, I've had a lot of blisters forming on both of my hands. It started off on just one finger but now it appears to be spreading to the other one. There is no itch and there is no blood, it's just blisters themselves. I've got them on six of my ten fingers now, two fingers being particularly the worst with the others just having a couple. Any thoughts? I have some hydrocortisone cream, would that do the trick?

These blisters can be due to pompholyx or herpetic whitlow. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.