Blotchy Face - Sensitivity to Tap Water

About three years ago, my face developed a strange sensitivity to the tap water at my house. Washing with the water would result in a very uneven skin tone on my forehead and cheeks, which were oily but otherwise clear.
When I went to college and started taking birth control/minocycline for my acne, the blotchiness went away, but this year it has started to return. Sometimes I think it's rosacea, but the blotchiness seems to get BETTER with exercise, and my face has started to turn a blotchy purplish color when I am cold or a splotchy red color when I am hot. It seems to get a little better when I nap, but it is worst when I first wake up in the morning.The SHAPE of the redness/uneven-toned area extends from the corners of my mouth to my upper cheeks; my face is usually not red, however, it is more of an uneven skin tone that has red/purple hues. I have recently discovered that it seems like washing with any kind of water - bottled or tap water - results in the uneven skin tone again, along with small bumps on my right cheek.

I'm not sure if it's gotten worse lately because I haven't been taking minocycline as often, or as the result of constant stress/anxiety about my skin condition itself. I'm currently using a waterless cleanser and moisturizing more which has been helping, but I am also taking minocycline more often, which could also be helping.

Can someone help me determine if this is rosacea, general skin sensitivity, or another skin condition? Poor blood circulation? Is it caused by emotional stress? I have attached a picture.

Thank you in advance for your help!
What you can be experiencing is prerosacea. In this, individuals generally come to the dermatologist for acne treatment and exhibit flushing and blushing episodes that last longer than normal. The prolonged redness usually appears over the cheeks, chin, nose or forehead.

Once identified, these rosacea-prone individuals can be counseled to avoid aggravating lifestyle and environmental factors known to cause repeated flushing reactions that may lead to full-blown rosacea.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.