Boils

I have a raised lump under my breast. It is extremely painful.  I have hot compressed it and have found no relief. There is no head on it. But the pain is horrible.  I have no insurance so I can't go to a doctor.  Are there any home remedies that I can try to get some relief
It can be a boil, abscess or infected cyst. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus. Finally, the pus "forms a head," which can be surgically opened or spontaneously drain out through the surface of the skin.

Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean. Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. Till then apply some topical antibiotic cream on the boil.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.