Brown bumps above penis

Hi, I'd be really glad is someone could give me a hand and tell me what exactly are these brown bumps near my pubic area are. They just appeared now, and the skin below them is brown. They're small bumps, and don't itch/hurt. They're small, and are only affecting me there. I'm a virgin, so I wouldn't be sure how it would be a STD. Does anyone know if this is something serious? Do they go away with time?

Thank you.
These can be fordyce spots. They are small (1-5mm) bright red or purple papules that can appear on the penis or testicles. They usually affect younger men, and appear in crops. They are painless and not itchy, but are embarrassing because of their appearance.  

If the spread or worsen then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.