A
A
A
Close
Dermatology Community
53.9k Members

Brown maul like spot on penis head

Hello everyone

Like the title says, I have a dark brown, maul like spot on the left side of my penis head.
I first noticed it maybe 2-3 years ago, and since it is not visible from above, I may have
had it for some time before. It is round, flat, 2 mm in diameter and it hasn't changed in any
way for as long as I know of it. I never felt it in any way, no pain, no itching or anything like
that, and back then I was still a virgin. I was never worried about it because I was fairly certain
that it was harmless, but recently I have been experiencing a sort of uncomfortable feeling
in the left side of my penis shaft and some times a sting on the opening of penis hole.
(not while I'm urinating). While browsing the Internet I have come to some disturbing information
that it could be penile cancer. I have had some unprotected  sex over the past 2 years time
which led me to chlamidya , from wich I have been cured 6 months ago. I'm also uncircumsized
and 21 years of age, I smoke, rather heavely from time to time, and have a reasonable sense of hygene.
There are other sings like change in texture on my penis head but not significantly, and some veins that run across the shaft have become a lot darker in color. Now I'm very woried, I have already read many titles here but none seemed to have combination of symptoms that I have. I will see my doctor as soon as posible but i would like an opinion of anyone here who could shed some light before. Thank you.
1 Responses
Oh and by the way, I was wondering is it even possible to have a maul on the penis head ?
Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions