Bump on my leg

There's this red bump on my leg. It's itchy but when I press on it, it stings a bit, and it feels as if there's a welt underneath. I've been trying to research possible rashes, infections, etc. I've also been tired and irratable, but I can't confidently say that those are symptoms (I may just need sleep).
This can be due to a mosquito and insect bite. The other possibility if it is a circular lesion is of tick bite fever. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist. Also get an ANA test done to rule out any tick bite fever.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.