Bumps on knees and elbows (Child)

I noticed a few bumps on my childs(2 1/2 yrs) knees, one knee seems to have more than the other. They are flesh colored bumps and have noticed that they do not itch her. I also noticed smaller bumps on her elbows. Is this a rash or a virus. At first i thought it was warts, but would warts be on all four elbows and knees? So far its been 5 days and i did start to apply A+D original Ointment. She also uses TRIAMCINOLONE 0.0025%  cream for Vitiligo which she has around the pelvic area. we have been using this for about two weeks. Could this be a reaction from the cream?
I did make an appointment to see her DR.

Thank you,
J
i have the same type of bumps on my elbows i havent noticed them on my knees though. But i have flesh colored bumps on my elbows as well and they dont itch its been 2 days now did you ever find out what it was? Please let me know
my daughter is three yrs old and i also noticed small red bumps on her knees that was at night the next morning they was on her elbows well now there on the top of her feet and a few going up her legs but are real light and not as puffy as the others what could it be? and also it does not effect her in anyway they dont itch she dosent act sick she is fine
My daughter is 5 Years old and has red pimple spots on the backs of her hands, knees and really quite bad on the elbows. They are itchy when she gets hot but Dr just prescribed some `barrier cream` (5 days ago). there are more now so goign bcak to Dr yesterday. There are no other signs of illness so really not sure what it is.... any ideas
My daughter is 5 Years old and has red pimple spots on the backs of her hands, knees and really quite bad on the elbows. They are itchy when she gets hot but Dr just prescribed some `barrier cream` (5 days ago). there are more now so going bcak to Dr tomorrow. There are no other signs of illness so really not sure what it is.... any ideas
i've had this for over ten years now.
I always thought it was normal
But i tried doing research. Some people say it's eczema, which i strongly don't believe. And some people say it's actually caused by allergies

"My husband had those and it turned out to be related to food allergies. He was allergic to dairy and it was causing them (he had no other symptoms). I would look to your diet. Eliminate one food at a time and see if it helps. Start with the common allergens (wheat/gluten, milk, nuts, eggs, etc) His sounded just like yours, little flesh colored bumps that had been there for years. :-)"
Two of my kids have this and it was triggered by "5th disease" infection.  Now when their immune systems are comprised the bumps sometimes show up.