Dermatology Community
53.9k Members
Avatar universal

Bumps on my anus

I want to know if I have genital warts or what is wrong with my anus. It has bumbs on it and the bumps were bleeding the other day. I think one of them popped. I can put a picture even though this is embarassing. Please help and tell me if I need to go to the Dr.'s
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374246539
It looks like external hemorrhoids. The other possibility is of anal fistula or anal warts. Symptoms of external hemorrhoids may include painful swelling or a hard lump around the anus which may itch. Treatment includes sclerotherapy, rubber band ligation, cryosurgery or Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy. Please consult a surgeon and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions