Bumps popped up on both overnight. PICS

My boyfriend and I both developed small bumps on our backs that appeared overnight. They are persistent, they do not come or go. We've had them for a year now. They do not seem to be spreading. Diagnosis was acne or rash due to soap but we have ruled those out. The only treatment seems to be 30% hydrogen peroxide. The bumps are itchy. We tried Benzoil peroxide, neosporin and lotrimin with no results. We like to exchange back rubs but its not fun to feel all the bumps and the itching is bothersome. We have a medium distance photo and some pics taken with a digital microscope. It looks like the hair follicles are the location of the problem. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
~Cam.
Molluscum Contagiosum? In my research this seems like the most likely cause.

We like to scratch each-others backs, and this condition appeared after we did that. The only question is how the virus came into our environment. We are monogamous.

Its odd 30% hydrogen peroxide is not mentioned as a treatment as it is much more precise and less damaging to surrounding skin compared to scraping or burning. Is there a reason the medical community totally ignores H2O2 for treating skin conditions? Wart medication (salicylic acid) seems impractical due to the large area.

How do prescriptions of creams with either tretinoin (derived from vitamin A) or imiquimod work on this condition?

Thanks!
~Cam.

Treatments Your Provider May Prescribe

Removal with freezing (cryosurgery), scraping (curettage), burning (electrocautery), or a laser
    Application of chemicals (a strong acid or alkali) or Cantharone (an extract from a blister beetle)
    Prescription of a cream with either tretinoin (derived from vitamin A) or imiquimod (a prescription product also used to treat warts, another type of viral infection)
The last photo single lesion does look like molluscum, but the earlier ones do not show the umbilication. And then in most cases of molluscum contagiosum there is no itching associated.
Also in such cases with both itching would look for transmissible cause like bedbugs.The other rashes do look acneform. If only one was involved Dermatitis herpetiformis (Gluten) could be in the agenda too.Do consult your derm.
If the bumps are itchy and both of you are having the bumps, then scabies is an important possibility. Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.