Bumps

All over my body is have red itchy bumps, not sure what to do..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thanks for the query.

I would require more history to even suggest a differential diagnosis,but for now it seems like you are having an allergic rash but i am purely guessing, so please consult a dermatologist and get yourself examined and treated.

Wish you good health.
Helpful - 0
Such a rash which is present all over the body can be due to viral infection or allergic reaction. Hence it looks like a viral infection which is causing these symptoms. Please get an examination done from a pediatrician to confirm the diagnosis. Till then apply calamine lotion on the itchy rash and take oral antihistaminic like Benadryl for itching.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community