Avatar universal


All over my body is have red itchy bumps, not sure what to do..
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
1701261 tn?1307137927
thanks for the query.

I would require more history to even suggest a differential diagnosis,but for now it seems like you are having an allergic rash but i am purely guessing, so please consult a dermatologist and get yourself examined and treated.

Wish you good health.
Helpful - 0
563773 tn?1374246539
Such a rash which is present all over the body can be due to viral infection or allergic reaction. Hence it looks like a viral infection which is causing these symptoms. Please get an examination done from a pediatrician to confirm the diagnosis. Till then apply calamine lotion on the itchy rash and take oral antihistaminic like Benadryl for itching.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Dermatology Community

Top Dermatology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions