54k Members

Can anyone tell me what’s making me and others around me itch?

For the past year or so I’ve been tormented by crawling sensations and the feeling that I’m making others itch. Whenever someone is within 5 feet of me they begin to itch too but as far as I know only when I’m around. Whenever I’m in a certain light I can see dust floating towards me seemingly with direction, I also see small floating white dots fly towards me too. My scalp feels like stuff is jumping off of it constantly and the only thing I can find in my hair is small white specs. I’ve tried Neem oil, Teatree Oil, Coconut oil, Listerine, Vinegar, cleaning my car and room but the problem persists. I can’t take this anymore. I can’t even hang out with my friends without causing them itchiness, please help me I’ve tried all that I know.