Can my pierced ears ever seal completely and look normal again ?

I'm a guy who is 23 years old, i pierced both ears about 4 years ago and stopped wearing my earrings about 2 years ago. Right now I want to get into medical school in about a year from now but I want to look very decent because I feel like earlobes looking like they have been pierced before will affect me there. I need help with some natural remedies on how to get my earlobes back to normal and how long this process will take. Any other relevant information will be appreciated because I seriously want to get into med school without being harassed or judged to be the bad boy.

If you have holes from normal piercing it would take an eye 10cm next to your ear to spot them. If you you re talking about stretching holes I m afraid only plastic surgery could make them look somehow decent again.